Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why isn't there a clearing house for used bows like we have for used cars?

You know...a reputable shop with good techs who buy good gear, fix them up if needed, and then sell as certified used.

I would think this would be a tremendous business model, especially in tough economic times that the media keeps spewing. Face it, even with supossed tough times, how many of us are goingt o stop hunting and investing in our sport? NONE. We may cut back a bit, but that means becoming more frugal and possibly buying a used bow instead of a new one. And who wouldn't want the peace of mid buying a good buy from a good shop as opposed to taking a chance on ebay and getting a craked limb, etc?

If this exists, please let me know as I would lke to shop and do my part to keep the economy going strong! If it doesn't, then what are you guys waiting for???

:)

· Registered
861 Posts
That is a great question.... Trust me when I say there is one on the way. It should be up and running in the next few months. The website is almost done. The bows will be certified used and new and will leave the shop fully tuned and shooting bullet holes. Every bow will have a trade-in value and will go towards your purchase of a new or used bow. Thats all I can say at this point. More to come later.

· Registered
861 Posts
I will keep you updated. This was one of the first sites that we will be involved with. I am not the owner but it is my uncle. The site will be a sponsor of this sight but until then I don't want to break any rules. AT is a great site and the people here are great.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone else

So, nolimit is the only guy doing this ANYWHERE??

Dude, you should make a killing. Just make sure you invest well in the website to handle the traffic. Nothing worse than a good company skimping on a cheap webiste to save a buck, and then have their servers crash becuase too many hits to the site.

Good luck an hurry up, I might be your first customer!

· Registered
447 Posts
Nolimit please let me know when this gets running. I will be selling my Buckshot to get something bigger (probably a BowTech or Diamond) and would like to get another used bow. Hopefully this will be running by the end of my season here when I switch bows. If not its too the fourms for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.