Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Champion2 just asked me to marry him. Of course, I said yes!!! We're really excited! No date set yet! It's in his court to set the date. So heckle him a little bit for me!!! I have a Parker Buckshot Bow that I bought last year. Shot it a few times...at least I hit the target. It's been a lot of fun so far. I'm definitely a beginner and Champion2 is a great teacher. If you have any other tips for me...let me know! :wink:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
congrats to you

·
Huntin-Fishin-3Dn
386 Posts
Congrats To Ya Both

Hey Champion2 after 29 years in this business I gota tell ya try to get her to buy the cheeper aluminum pots and pans instead of the cast iron top of the line, because they have a lot less KINETIC ENERGY and thats a good thing when I am (oops i mean you) are on the recieving end. :wink:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Well there ya go doin something crazy Dave! I guess your bow buying days are over.

Congrats you guys thats pretty awesome!!!

By the way I'll take your Apex, the evo, the elite, the prestige, your vbar setup, the arrows and the rest. I'll give ya a set of dish plates, doilies or new curtains for the whole works.:wink:

Congrats again!!!!!

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Now thats funny right there! I may have to cut back just a little, but I am not trading any bows for dish plates just yet. It took a few tries:eek:, but I finally found someone that really understands my passion for archery, and encorages me to do it as much as time allows. We both are very supportive of each other and our hobbies, and do a lot of things together as well!!

Well there ya go doin something crazy Dave! I guess your bow buying days are over.

Congrats you guys thats pretty awesome!!!

By the way I'll take your Apex, the evo, the elite, the prestige, your vbar setup, the arrows and the rest. I'll give ya a set of dish plates, doilies or new curtains for the whole works.:wink:

Congrats again!!!!!

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,539 Posts
Champion2, DO NOT set a wedding date for during hunting season.............nothing good could come from it! Remember you must live with it for ever!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Champion2, DO NOT set a wedding date for during hunting season.............nothing good could come from it! Remember you must live with it for ever!
Or outdoor nationals:sad:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Congrats!

That is awesome Dave, I am happy for you!

Blueshooter, you have a great catch there, Dave is a great guy. I wish you guys the best and hope to get up that way again soon. I can't wait to meet you.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,364 Posts
Congratulations to you and Champion2. Wish you two a blessed marriage!

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Congrats Dave :darkbeer:....I am happy for ya buddy:D

Now be sure to follow the advice from the very wise AT Leprechaun....he not only knows a lot more then where the pot of gold is:wink:

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Congrats Buddy !!!! happy to see you have a good one there. Good Luck to the both of you.:)

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Thanks everyone for the wishes! We both have 4 year old boys, and they are both very interested in wanting to learn about archery as well. They both get very excited about seeing deer and wildlife.. We are all heading down to Bismarck in a few weeks for a little get away, and I will be attending the George Ryals seminar down there. Got a Hotel room so the little guys can swim, and have a great time. Going to get together with Jayhawk and his family.

·
12,018 Posts
Congrats to you both!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts