Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a little change over today from on my MGB sight from a direct mount bracket to the new truss mount! Looks sharp!!!

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Looks good! I have a question about these wing truss mounts that maybe you can answer. I’ve been shooting MBG sights for years but mine all have the dovetail mount, so I’m not really familiar with the wing truss. I’m wondering whether the wing truss mount is compatible with a TightSpot mounting bracket? Looks like it could be iffy with the adjustment knob.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good! I have a question about these wing truss mounts that maybe you can answer. I’ve been shooting MBG sights for years but mine all have the dovetail mount, so I’m not really familiar with the wing truss. I’m wondering whether the wing truss mount is compatible with a TightSpot mounting bracket? Looks like it could be iffy with the adjustment knob.
Good question I do not use a tight spot but the mob could be an issue? I would personally check with Black Gold sights. As far as quivers go I am thinking there new 2 piece quiver would work. I run a Mathews Quiver.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Good question I do not use a tight spot but the mob could be an issue? I would personally check with Black Gold sights. As far as quivers go I am thinking there new 2 piece quiver would work. I run a Mathews Quiver.
So I actually found out more about this since I asked the question. I was looking at a sight in the classifieds that has the wing truss, and the seller sent me these pics showing that the TightSpot bracket does in fact fit with the wing truss mount. Just in case anyone else had the same question.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I actually found out more about this since I asked the question. I was looking at a sight in the classifieds that has the wing truss, and the seller sent me these pics showing that the TightSpot bracket does in fact fit with the wing truss mount. Just in case anyone else had the same question.

That there does loooooooook 👀 good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts