Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any changes to the centergy models for 2018? I am hoping a switch to the PCXL cam, which I find far nicer than the current offering... my rize is way smoother than the 2017 centergy.

Thanks, T

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO not the exact cam, but one similar and smoother than what they currently use. Hope there are changes.
T

·
Registered
9,762 Posts
I don't fint the Centergy cam the least bit harsh, could it be because I am shooting the #1 cam? Anybody seen a draw curve graph for the two cams? I am more concerned by the lack of advertised speed. I am only getting 318 IBO instead if 338 IBO which is not a concern for 3D, but I would like more speed out of this bow for hunting.

·
Registered
13,600 Posts
Anyone know of any changes to the centergy models for 2018? I am hoping a switch to the PCXL cam, which I find far nicer than the current offering... my rize is way smoother than the 2017 centergy.

Thanks, T
i'm with you. i prefer the pcxl cam myself

I don't fint the Centergy cam the least bit harsh, could it be because I am shooting the #1 cam? Anybody seen a draw curve graph for the two cams? I am more concerned by the lack of advertised speed. I am only getting 318 IBO instead if 338 IBO which is not a concern for 3D, but I would like more speed out of this bow for hunting.
if you want more speed try to lightning up the arrow?

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
318 is low for sure but we would need more info on your exact setup to see what’s going on.

BTW I’m getting 338-345 IBO depending on the arrow. I shoot heavy arrows and the heavier the more efficient The TRK cams are in my experience.

·
Cummins Power
2,405 Posts

Thanks, T
the cams on the Logic look like they'd be smoother then the TRK cams... have not shot it yet to confirm though...

for your original question, only changes appear to be color options.... not sure why they would need to change anything on a bow that's a year old.... this isn't Hoyt we're talking about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts