Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out deer hunting and on my way walking in I came across a ****. It attempted to hide under a log from me. As I veered away from it I heard a growling sound and it came full on running at me! :mg: I stumbled over a few logs and high tailed it out of there as fast as i could. Why in the heck would a **** chase me? Rabies maybe?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
lmao!! sorry to laugh but you prolly just scared it and it just wanted to scare you back! I hunted ***** for years with hounds and believe me I have needed a clean pair of shorts because of them a few times!

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
rabies probably i went thru the cycle of rabies shot a couple of years ago,we where out practicing with the dogs and the dogs caught one in a corn field,boy did that suck ,the **** was one mean sob ,it bit the dogs and also got me,needless to say i physically crushed its head with my boot,took the **** in,and started the rabies shot the next day,so now if i ever am bit again i only need one shot not all the rest,,,3,000 dollars out of my pocket one expensive bite------normally if they have rabies they actually get the shakes really bad and fall over,almost like a seizure

·
Registered
163 Posts
I hate them little suckers. I got bit by one when I was 5.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I doubt it would be rabies this late in the year! ***** are Badazz!! And tough! I shot one about 30 ft. outta tree one night with a arrow! Great shot,he dropped, hit the ground running with the arrow still in him! Buddy got all hyper and emptied a 22. into him! **** had about a 6" cut behind the shoulder from the BH! He was dead before he hit the ground! He just did'nt know it!!

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
I got a feelin that when that conn growled at me he would have been raged!

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
not to be off subject,i had a bobcat hiss at me while he was above me,in iron county,wi,now that made my hair stand up ,i was walking a deer trail in to one of my hunting spots,it was a good thing i was not carrying my blackhawk single-six 357 would have knocked it out of the tree inside out.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
I doubt it would be rabies this late in the year! ***** are Badazz!! And tough! I shot one about 30 ft. outta tree one night with a arrow! Great shot,he dropped, hit the ground running with the arrow still in him! Buddy got all hyper and emptied a 22. into him! **** had about a 6" cut behind the shoulder from the BH! He was dead before he hit the ground! He just did'nt know it!!
They are badazz! and tough. My husband shot one in the tree on our property and it pulled the arrow out. We have the arrow still with the teeth marks in it, I will have to see if I can get a decent pic of it. He probably died later, but maybe not.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
***** are just mean.I **** hunted in the past with dogs.When you shot one if you didnt kill it and it fell out of the tree on the ground.You better watch out!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
***** are mean. I've hunted them with dogs as long as I could sit in a truck with my dad and he's been hunting them so long he still has his old carbide lights in the basement although they haven't been used in over 30 years, we even had one as a pet for 7 years. Good news is you didn't get bit, if it had rabies, it woulda bit ya for sure. Was just trying to get ya out of his space is all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts