Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has tried the cheap lighted nocks that ship from China? You can get packs of 12 for less than $10, sometimes much less. I have heard one stipulation is to make sure the description says automatically lit. It seems like it is worth a try, considering they are so cheap. Has anyone given a specific type a try? What were your results?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I have them based off of a past thread, work just fine and group with my nocks. I also was told to order green because its the brightest and have had great luck.

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
I have the ones from China that are listed as "automatically lighted nocks" and are similar to nockturnals...they are actually the best lighted nocks I have ever used with respect to durability, brightness and dependability.

·
Hunter of many things
11,983 Posts
Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has tried the cheap lighted nocks that ship from China? You can get packs of 12 for less than $10, sometimes much less. I have heard one stipulation is to make sure the description says automatically lit. It seems like it is worth a try, considering they are so cheap. Has anyone given a specific type a try? What were your results?

Thanks!
The expensive name brand nocks dont work half the time, so why not try the cheap ones!!!!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
The ones I have work great. The throat is a littler tighter than most of the other nocks I shoot, but as others have said, they work better than anything I've tried, and the POI is right with my GT acculites I shoot on my practice shafts.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Dudley said on his podcast that the Chinese ones are rejects from one of the big company?s. They were out of spec for one reason or another. If it is for brittleness I would be a little scared.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts