Archery Talk Forum banner

Cheap lighted nocks

3206 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Koltokeefe84
Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has tried the cheap lighted nocks that ship from China? You can get packs of 12 for less than $10, sometimes much less. I have heard one stipulation is to make sure the description says automatically lit. It seems like it is worth a try, considering they are so cheap. Has anyone given a specific type a try? What were your results?

Thanks!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· OEF VI VET
6,687 Posts
I have the ones from China that are listed as "automatically lighted nocks" and are similar to nockturnals...they are actually the best lighted nocks I have ever used with respect to durability, brightness and dependability.

· Hunter of many things
12,234 Posts
Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has tried the cheap lighted nocks that ship from China? You can get packs of 12 for less than $10, sometimes much less. I have heard one stipulation is to make sure the description says automatically lit. It seems like it is worth a try, considering they are so cheap. Has anyone given a specific type a try? What were your results?

Thanks!
The expensive name brand nocks dont work half the time, so why not try the cheap ones!!!!

· Registered
4,433 Posts
The ones I have work great. The throat is a littler tighter than most of the other nocks I shoot, but as others have said, they work better than anything I've tried, and the POI is right with my GT acculites I shoot on my practice shafts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.