Archery Talk Forum banner

Cheap shot...

3116 Views 99 Replies 71 Participants Last post by  djmaxwe
I find this to a be a cheap shot ,very childish IMO :thumbs_do
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
G

·
I think its hilarious! Then again i dont shoot Mathews or PSE! Business is Business. If this hurts your feelings than maybee you arent going to make a good business man.:shade::darkbeer:

· Registered
1,957 Posts
I like it, it's like the beer adds over here, a lot of harmless stick poking.
Thanks for posting it up though, otherwise I probably never would have seen it! You're not working for PSE advertising department are you? :mg:

· Registered
3,319 Posts
somewhere I read something about: "You must become even as little children..."
Poking fun and laughing about it is why we shoot in clubs, leagues, tournaments... it's about smiling and having a jab...too bad your funnybone is in a tight spot!

Would you have rather had PSE pull out all of Mathews old ads touting single cam as the only way to go? or the Mathews ads about split limbs and cam.5 being junk and putting a monster on the pic?

Don't grow up!!

· Registered
2,168 Posts
Hmm cheap shot, not really. Ad wars are what the ad industry loves. Pays their bills. Now If we could drop the ads altogether and in turn 1/2 the price of what were looking to buy.....

· Registered
606 Posts
I think it's funny. It will be really funny when the Monster XLR8 is out and is faster than the Oman.

Considering the Monster I shot with string loop and kisser 70/30 spec shot 350 grain arrow at 357 FPS. I am pretty sure 1" less brace and not sure on let off will beat 366 in the add.

Just my .02

R

· Registered
4,178 Posts
That's what advertising is all about.

I think it is clever and it definately works.

· Banned
1,969 Posts
i maybe faster, who knows but it sure won't have the quality or customer service that mathews has.:darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer:

And thats no laughing matter:darkbeer::darkbeer:

· Registered
14,752 Posts
I find this to a be a cheap shot ,very childish IMO :thumbs_do
i find it childish to think this is childish...Mathews has been bashing Hoyt for ever,,,now you guys can't take it.......:wink:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.