Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
run'em
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy an 05 vtec. I was wondering if anyone knew where the cheapest place to buy one is, whether on the net or from a shop.

Thanks

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
You won't find any new Hoyts available online. They like other companies don't allow online sales, it's dealer only.

·
Registered
687 Posts
You might want to check out Blue Ridge Backkwoods in Monticello,Illinois.1410 N.Market St.217 762 3123.New shop with Hoyt,Mathews,Parker...Tech-no hunt system,40 yard indoor 3D,20 yard indoor spots.Great place!Pro shooter Danny Evans works there he'll be happy to help you out.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Wait til the 06's come out. You can get a great deal on the 05's. Even through a dealer.

·
Reverend
6,940 Posts
What about right here?

How about Archery Talk's classified? Look in the "Bows for Sale" section, or else post in the "Want to Buy" section.

·
Registered
329 Posts
guys i have to say it. dont always look for the cheapest place. look at the quality of the shop. its been my experience that the people that HAVE to sell their bows cheaper is because their customer service sucks. its well worth an extra fifty bucks if you know that shop will walk through fire to make sure things are right for you. You dont want a shop that is just looking at putting a bow in your hands and getting you out the door. Look for a shop permotes the sport of archery and nothing but and that is the shop you need to get it from. just my two cents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts