Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy the Sitka Gear Celsius coat & bibs & was wondering if anyone knew of the best place to buy it as far as pricing goes...this stuff is expensive :eek:

So if anyone knows of any sales or a place that's cheaper then the rest I sure would appreciate a heads up.

Thanks

· Smilin' Bob
25,079 Posts
Don't forget about good customer service in case you need to return it for anything...:)

· Registered
1,135 Posts
If you don't mind buying used...

Look in the classifieds of any on-line hunting forum like AT, etc. and you'll find lots of "worn only once" Sitka stuff... or wait until January when everyone starts selling this years model gear... It's what I do at least, this way you can save up to 50% sometimes... Case-in-point, I sell alot of my gear every year around January... from archery gear to clothing to tents, etc. I just like trying lots of different stuff so I tend to buy/sell alot of gear... I think alot of guys here are like that.

One persons trash is another person's treasure...

· Registered
1,494 Posts
I love Sitka gear , but the stuff is so much money. I bought Rivers West gear for this bow season.I think there both about the same quality.Love the Sitka Camo but Rivers West with the Mossy Oak treestand is very very nice..Half the price for the whole set up. The best is never cheap...:darkbeer:

· Registered
2,517 Posts
Don't forget about good customer service in case you need to return it for anything...:)
Ditto! I went ahead and bit the bullet and got mine from Cabelas. I ended up needing a different size and Cabelas sent out the new that day and I sent mine back the next day. There was only a 3 day turn around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.