Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered one of the new FP series 2pc quivers and I love it, I just hate how far the top bracket rises. So I did a little swapping with an older top bracket I had. What do yall think? I think mathews would sell a ton of these new quivers if they offered them in a non-rise bracket like they used to. I think the new brackets are ridiculously raised. Anyway, here it is and it mounted perfectly. The holes lined up exactly and its super quiet and twice as light as the original 2pc quivers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think you could mount it to the sight. If you like a shorter distance between pieces you'd probably like the T5 one piece.

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
I like it. I like a two piece MUCH better than a 1 piece. Alot less vibration and noisy!!

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'd say 4-5 inches. Difinitely doesn't make the bow so top-heavy and I believe this older bracket without the dampener in it is even lighter than the new bracket. I don't believe the dampener makes much difference in noise because the quiver is super quiet the way it is. Its so light you hardly even know its on there except when you fill it with arrows.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't understand why they made the new bracket so ridiculously raised and don't offer a non-raised version like they used to. I guess its for those super short bows, but it just looks and feels really strange. I'm glad I still had this older bracket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts