Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Elite Envy #115 that I had done in Mothwing Winter Mimicry, Shawn at Eagle Custom Graphics did a excellent job and he made sure that there was a moth on both the top & bottom limbs as well as right on top in the middle of the arrow shelf and I had him dip a String Tamer G2 to match. As you can see Shawn's work speaks for itself, he pays excellent attention to the details. I love the way this Envy turned out.

I made the set in Metallic Bronze & White with Metallic Bronze 2X serving.

I want to thank Jon at WV RidgeRunner make the sling to match the snow camo, again brother a job well done.

I want to thank Shawn at Eagle Custom Graphics for all his hard work and BoCoMo for telling me about him.

And thanks to 2xR for all his help with all my Envy questions and trust me there were a ton, thanks brother.

Here are pics of my Envy in Mothwing Winter Mimicry.

Let me know what you think.

Jamie
Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings​

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Its almost rediclous how sweet that looks! I like the matching string tamer too.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love it! I would have done the cams ect... in the same camo :D
Envy pockets would be a pain to do and doing the cams will void the warranty, Elite told me I could do everything but the cams and I would still fall under their warranty.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Man that is sweet!

Do you mind me asking how much that costs? I am thinking of doing something like that.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
SWEEEEEETTT! That is a great lookin' rig, congrats!!! :shade:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Jamie
I am glad you and everyone else that has seen it likes it . As for making sure their was a moth on the arrow shelf and the top and bottom limb that was pure luck but even a blind hog finds a nut every once in a while.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jamie
I am glad you and everyone else that has seen it likes it . As for making sure their was a moth on the arrow shelf and the top and bottom limb that was pure luck but even a blind hog finds a nut every once in a while.
Shawn,

Either way brother it turned out great, you wouldn't believe how many guys want to buy it. But this one is going to hang around a while.

Thanks again,
Jamie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.