Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these from JBK, before i got these strings I always had strings from stone mountain, and crackers. These strings were made by JBK bowstrings...AWESOME PRODUCT..went out to break them in, shot from 9am to 330pm...around 400-500 shots through my dren and NO PEEP ROTATION AT ALL!!! and NO serving seperation on the lower cam at all....all my "other" strings showed wear after the same amount of shooting. Jeff is the owner of JBK, great customer service and very FAST! from the time I ordered I recieved them at day 5. If you are interested in getting some really great strings contact him, he is a fellow AT'er his screen name on here is 2xw. Here's the pic....flo blue/black

·
Registered
220 Posts
very nice. I'll keep him in mind next year when I need new strings

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Sharp looking strings...

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Nice strings for sure. 500 shots is a lot of shooting. You must be in great shape.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Great lookin' strings! I think some of the new colored Mathews harmonic dampers and string suppressor rubber would look pretty darn sharp.... you can get a Blue that would match almost perfectly.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,210 Posts
Sweet looking strings! Look great on your Mathews Drenalin! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great lookin' strings! I think some of the new colored Mathews harmonic dampers and string suppressor rubber would look pretty darn sharp.... you can get a Blue that would match almost perfectly.
I was just thinking that....thanks though

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
DO IT, dress it it the Blue goodies and then post up some more pix! :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts