Archery Talk Forum banner

Check out my self filmed early season hunt!!!

865 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Jesse Schultz
Click on the link below! My first actual self filmed hunt. Let me know what you think and subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZRtYxfJGc0
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· I have MANY BOWS
2,437 Posts
Lucky no blood trail on the spine shot...decent little video and you're already promoting yourself and someone else's products. Good job. I do hate to see states where you can have feeders and pour mineral and bait all over the ground, but you can do it legally in WV I guess.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lucky no blood trail on the spine shot...decent little video and you're already promoting yourself and someone else's products. Good job. I do hate to see states where you can have feeders and pour mineral and bait all over the ground, but you can do it legally in WV I guess.
Unfortunately in southern WV i do not have food plots to hunt over early season. There are basically zero acorns on the ground this year. This is the lowest it has been since 1971. The only way to hunt them right now is over a food source (such as a feeder or mineral) and it is 100% legal. I'm sponsored by Buck Fuel so obviously I use their product to make my "decent little videos." I'm sorry if the feeder or mineral offended you in any way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.