Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught this guy on camera this weekend. Not too bad I would say :D. Now I hope I see him this fall!!

LeEarl

Attachments

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
looks like he is ready for the freezer and the wall earl. he definatley looks int he 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 y/o class from the pics and is this a night pic or late evening picwith the infra red looking outline. good bow buck for sure. like the little sticker point looks like a solid 10 pointer for sure
rob k

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, infrared camera. I love gadgets when it comes to taking pictures and video. I even have seen and used a video camera that has a lens that you can read heat from any object over 1 mile away. It even works through the woods, but it cost over $15,000. Too much to have at home just to play around with.

LeEarl

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like he is in a deer pen to me!!
I see no fences, do you? Here in norther MN we do not have deer pens. I took these pictures up at the lake by where I camp. The only hunting that goes on there is special permit hunts. I wish I could get in on that drawing :D. There are 2 more that are bigger, but I have not been able to get close enough for a good picture.

LeEarl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts