Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking up some retail prices of Hoyt bows. Anyone know of a good site/s where I can view prices for bows?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
You may have a problem finding Hoyt bow prices listed on the web. Your best price on a Hoyt bow will be from a local dealer. BB ARchery in KC 816-763-2699 is a place to start. I have purchased many Hoyt, Martin and PSE bows from Earl and was always treated very good prices.

Good luck

Stan

·
ObsessionArchery.com
3,914 Posts
Hoyt doesn't allow internet sales. You should call Jim's Archery at 815-218-4555 in IL.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Out of state telephone sales fall under the same restrictions as internet sales. He needs to go to his local Hoyt dealer in or near KC.

·
Registered
348 Posts
BB

I agree with ksarcher, bought every bow I won from Earl and Millie. He prices may not be the lowest around but for the extra 10 or 15 bucks you won't beat the service.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a ?...why isn't B&B open on Saturdays? I can't make it out there during the week. I live up north of Platte City. :(

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
That is a very good question!! I have ask the same question for many years. They are open in the evenings.

You could also check with Don's Archery in Excelisor Springs.

Stan

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm, ok. I have been looking at Cabela's and Vic's Archery in St Joe.

Doe Don's have a website by any chance? What line of bows do they have?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Maybe I am missing something here but why can't you buy a Hoyt on Line. I guess maybe they don't want to sell bows but they sure can advertise, busines is business of any kind as long as you are selling your products. Must be something in their dealer contracts. I guess you have be at the mercy of you local dealer and when he is open and yet he can sell them for what ever he wants as long as he making money I would think but again maybe Hoyt has a minimum price they can sell them for again contract issue. Good Luck in your quest of finding one at a dealer that is open when you can stop in and hope that the price is in your budget...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does Cabela's still sell Hoyt Bows? I don't see any on their site?

·
Lefty Senior Member
2,815 Posts
AE1, Hoyt does not do the internet thing due to Customer service issues. They want a dealer ordering and working on your bow not just someone who thinks theyknow what they are doing. Not that you don't know your stuff but it eliminates a ton of problems for them .

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Rogers Lures

DJ88 Fan said:
in Liberty has good prices on Hoyts. BB is open until 8:00 p.m. on Monday's.
Roger's Lures? They have the cheapest price on the MT Sport I have found ($270.00). Unfortunately, their customer service sucks. Everytime I go in there it's like I am bothering them. I work at a job where I have to provide 125% on customer service all the time, so I have little tolerance for a place like that.

Besides, they don't even have a range. They need one in order to sell bows IMO. I wanna try and compare different bows before I buy.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Then

you need to make time and go see BB. They have a whole wall of bows ready to shoot. If not they will put a rest on for you.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Vic's Archery

DT, Give Vickey a call in St. Joesph, you won't be sorry. Bow's is all she deal's in and a world of knowledge. You will get one on one service and a smile. Hour's Tues. - Sat 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM closed on Monday's. 816-232-3450 http://www.vicsarchery.com/

I think that B&B would be a great choice also, I've heard nothing but good things about Earl & Millie. Some of our bunch used to drive down there in the early 90's and was very happy with the way they were treated.
Roger's Lure's????? :confused: I get the same feeling you do. NOT WELCOME. WR

1 - 20 of 21 Posts