Archery Talk Forum banner

Checkout what happened to me today

959 Views 15 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  deck shooter
Looks like the meta peep crushed,rolled,and cut
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
960 Posts
Looks like it's about time to go back to the tried and true Fletcher peep. I've seen quite a few of these oval. I do have one myself that hasn't given me problems but I keep an eye on it.

· Registered
1,352 Posts
Dang man that sucks ! I would call and tell them . If they wont do anything I would freak out and tell them this will be all over the web . lolol , They owe you at least new strings and cables and a new peep, good luck

· Registered
1,430 Posts
Everyone needs to check out their metal peeps for sharp edges and too thin of walls. The local sport shop I do business with just told me that there are some name brand manufacturer's peeps that have sharp edges that will cut your strings and he won't carry them. I guess this is what he was talking about.

· Registered
715 Posts
Thats why I shoot Fletchers.... I've seen a lot of them do that. Say what you like about serving in close.... I've seen them served close and not oval... and served out well over an inch and buckle. I've seen FAR too many with burrs on the string tracks. Magnesium is soft.... and it will fold up like a cheap suit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.