Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which bow do you think is the best bow for the price? I can get each bow for about $300. Martin Cheetah vs Diamond The Rock.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump2:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

ttt

·
I kill it to eat it !
3,169 Posts
Rock

From what I have seen the Cheetah under performs and the Rock over performs for what you pay for them.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
the rock

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reasons for the rock?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How much does it cost to replace strings? If i do, any recommendations?

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,354 Posts
The Rock hands down. Heres why...

The Rock is a price point bow that is made like a main line bow. Aluminum 1 piece riser. Parallel limbs and its reasonably fast. 318 IBO. The only way Diamond saves money on this bow is machine work and amount of material used on the riser. It solid and does not need the strings replaced when you buy it. It comes with excellent strings so you can use that money on some arrows or accessories.:)

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,354 Posts
How much does it cost to replace strings? If i do, any recommendations?
Just get the Rock and save that string money. If you insist on a Martin bow id get the Bengal. But you'd still have to replace the strings.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'd get teh Rock. Diamonds are smooth and reliable (so are Martin bows), but I am partial to Diamond:) Excelletn quality.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ttt, highly considering rock, i can get martin bow with zebra bowstrings for 280, still considering both!

·
Registered
101 Posts
you can upgrade the cheeta with the sts and ccs and the bow shoots great and it only costs about 60 dollars to upgrade go with the cheeta i did and i cant wait to recieve my new bow in a couple days i shot both bows alot befor i chose the cheetah

1 - 20 of 23 Posts