Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on here reading a bunch of people's posts talking bad about Chris Brackett. My opinion is that a bunch of you are just a bunch of poor jealous people. Your jealous he makes more money than most of you and gets to hunt for a living and at more places than you will ever be able to. I have met Mr. Brackett multiple times at sporting shows and he was very polite and willing to have a visit just like a regular person. I get it that people don't like when he says o great shot and then finds the deer the next day, I guess none of you have ever said wow I made a great shot and then find out later it was not the best shot. If you have always made perfect shots or never had to track a deer for awhile then you haven't been hunting with the bow long enough. All you people who bash Brackett are probably the same people who like Chuck Adams and Jim Shockey. Both of these guys are fake and liars. My little brother who at the time was 7 years old asked Mr Shockey for an autograph at a sportsmen show and he told my brother I don't have time now my autograph time is later. Come on give me a break because if it wasn't for people looking up to these pros and watching their shows they wouldn't have anything. Mr. Adams shot a mountain lion years ago and every time it was in a magazine it grew each time he talked about it, what a joke. So maybe it is not just Brackett who is not perfect like most of these people on here. I understand everyone has their own opinion and that is fine, but to constantly bash a guy who is down to earth, nice to his fans, and willing to take the time to sign autographs I find it kinda low and mostly just a bunch of jealous people.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts