Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
Indeed. Christmas day has always had a special place in my heart. And it even stopped raining here last night too, and left a skiff of snow for us this morning. :)

Just me and the wife this year but its still a wonderful day.

·
Registered
21,689 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. Great pic. Just me and the Wife this morning Kids and grand kids came the other day. We miss the kids Christmas mornings. But its there turn now. My youngest is working its his first year of residence. Being the Youngest DR hes up to bat. Im thinking of him he loves Christmas. But hes doing what needs done.

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
Merry Chrismas to all. With all our boys grown and living on their own, it's tough to coordinate a gathering that includes everyone. We had ours yesterday.:smile: Our new grandson is the center of attention now, and we are blessed his daddy and wife live in our town too.:teeth:

·
Regohio
17,892 Posts
Great Christmas here as well!!! As the kids get older and move along it gets easier and easier! I do kinda miss those days running all over town to get kids perfect gift…then going to big family dinners etc… But yes we all have so much to be thankful for!

·
Crossbow Broke
9,819 Posts
My daughter at 5am this morning. I was thinking I wish she was even younger

3AE7F5A0-C681-449A-9852-CA70DACDDA62.jpeg

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
7* this beautiful morning. With the 4" of snow we had yesterday it's a winter wonder. My kids are a State away and the boss worked so others could spend time with their kids. We will celebrate our Christmas next weekend. I may even go out and try to get a Christmas doe later today they were out in the fields this morning when I drove the wife to the hospital.

·
Certified Buckoholic
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
7* this beautiful morning. With the 4" of snow we had yesterday it's a winter wonder. My kids are a State away and the boss worked so others could spend time with their kids. We will celebrate our Christmas next weekend. I may even go out and try to get a Christmas doe later today they were out in the fields this morning when I drove the wife to the hospital.
Same here buckstop...we'll be with the kids and grand kids next weekend. Good luck with the Christmas doe!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I need a nap. Wife got me up about 3 this morning to tell me there was more stuff out in the van that needed brought in and wrapped. Wife and grandmothers over did it in my opinion. Kids already have more toys than they can play with. Know what I was thinking when I wrapped up the last few gifts? "I bet this one will really hurt when I step on it in the middle of the night". lol Oh well kids had fun unwrapping so I guess it's worth it.

Santa brought me a big ole coyote in my trap this morning so I got some excitement too.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
My daughter at 5am this morning. I was thinking I wish she was even younger

View attachment 6342735
Love this pic. Miss those days but didn't today.

My wife and I have been fighting one of the worst upper respiratory infections either of us ever had. Never got off the couch today other than to walk the dog. My wife cried because she felt guilty about leaving most of the cooking and cleaning on our daughter. Then she and our sons spent way more than they should have for us. Love those kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bringer of truth
14,838 Posts
yep.........its a glorious week. I am off paid till Jan 2nd and have time to take it all in.

Had all the old folks over, fed them all real good provided every luxury possible for all of them.

They have earned it for the great Christmas past when we were kids. Its there turn again. Lots of shuffling of cars, Cains and walkers.

But is is so worth it to see the folks having a grand time. It made all the work today worth it today.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Merry Christmas guys...we had our Christmas yesterday. I had to drive my daughter, the grand dog, and the boyfriend to Detroit in the snow this morning to the airport. I thought I might have to lend Santa my new truck last night...it was a little slippery in parts. The new truck just glided through...hehehe...merry Christmas again everyone!

·
Huntoholic
10,679 Posts
Yes it was, but the evening was my best, we have two of the Grandkids till Wed. they make my Christmas, even if I do have hunt'n weather, my how priorities change,,,
IMG_9937.jpg

·
Bringer of truth
14,838 Posts
Yes it was, but the evening was my best, we have two of the Grandkids till Wed. they make my Christmas, even if I do have hunt'n weather, my how priorities change,,,
View attachment 6343685
nice knife display in the back ground........i want that..................:teeth:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts