Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What chronograph would ya'll recommend and where would be the cheapest place to buy it? For personal use, not a pro shop. However, I wouldn't want bottom of the line stuff either. Something that is quality, accurate and an affordable price for personal home shop use.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
What chronograph would ya'll recommend and where would be the cheapest place to buy it? For personal use, not a pro shop. However, I wouldn't want bottom of the line stuff either. Something that is quality, accurate and an affordable price for personal home shop use.
Whatever chrono you get, buy the light kit. I think Crackers uses the Chrony.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pact..................:mg:
This one looks interesting since the unit can set by you instead of the bow. That way you are only shooting thru the "arc" pieces and the expensive part (actual read out unit) sits separately. Not much more expensive than some of the more popular ones I see listed for archery. Interesting.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
This one looks interesting since the unit can set by you instead of the bow. That way you are only shooting thru the "arc" pieces and the expensive part (actual read out unit) sits separately. Not much more expensive than some of the more popular ones I see listed for archery. Interesting.

I don't know how accurate it is but man it looks nice. The IR is sweet.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have a Shooting Chrony "Beta Master" model and love it. Works great for everything from my bow all the way up to my .300 WinMag.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
The model i posted has a remote module that comes with it that puts the readout and controls at the bench with you

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the idea of the read out portion being separate. Just incase you have a stray arrow LOL

Any more suggestions or recommendations? Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts