Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Brotherhood of the Arrow
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... im looking for speakers who do church deer hunting seminars. we have had steve rockey and charles alshiemer at out church already. looking for someone new this year...anyone know of any??? PM ME PLEASE! THANKS!

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
There is a former professor of wildlife at West virginia that does excellent talks on hunting, whitetail deer management and has recently started doing dinners and engagements for religous/christian settings. I will have to look him up for you. Hope I can find his info. His seminar on aging on the hoof was really great!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have been to one with Jeff Foxworthy and one with David Blanton of Realtree. Good luck.

BowSniper

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey, BSHIREY02 I see you are from New Bethlethem. My Dad grew up in the Distant Church of God and is from Distant. My Grandpa is Clair Anthony. 86 years old and still hunts a lot. Do you know him? Alot of people do because he worked for Hetricks for years and still works on appliances.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey, check out outdoorministrynetwork.com. There are a number of speakers there that specialize in wild game dinners, sportsman banquets, etc. You can also contact me through my website sonriseadventures.com for more info. We do a bunch of these events each year. Good luck.

Brodie

·
Registered
35 Posts
I agree, Troy Ruiz is a fine fella and does a great job. Steve Chapman also does a super job at these types of events. Can't go wrong with Blanton. He's about as bold as anyone in the industry with his testimony for the Lord. David Hale also does a killer job speaking for wild game dinners/banquets. I was really impressed with him when he did our meeting a couple years ago.

Brodie

·
Brotherhood of the Arrow
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i sent blanton our information in the mail yesterday. im going to wait and see his availability and price...but....please still feel free to make suggestions...everyones been a great help so far

·
Registered
181 Posts
I agree about Troy Ruiz. I go to church with him and he is a great guy and really easy to be around, unlike some of the other "professionals".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts