Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make just an assortment of just plain circles of differnet sizes to stick on scope lenses, and I don't mean the ones with dots in the middle. Or do you make your own? I have used the ones from Specialty archery Products, and I'm not necessarily in love with them. Any thoughts or help appreciated.

·
Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
Have you tried Gunstar?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Lancaster has the ones u want. I'd believe it's called gunstar or something like that. It's basically an O and not a dot like . You can also get tru spot lenses with a middle magnification so that you can only see the x when u have the scope centered.

·
Resident Philosopher
11,625 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maby I had better look again. I've looked at the gunstar in the Lancaster catalog, but they have dots in the middle of the circles. I was just a plain Jane circle.....

·
ArcheryTalk Sponsor
642 Posts
Gunstar Scope Lense Circles

Hi Unclegus;
Bob's got it right! Just pic the dot off before or after installation on your lense and you've got a perfectly aligned circle. I remove mine after installation, using the dot to get perfectly centered on the lense template which is included.

Thanks Bob!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
John try the Chubbies. Easier to see in dim light. Just remove the dot if you feel the need. I still have the dot in my lens but only use it for the 80 yd. shot.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Does anyone make just an assortment of just plain circles of differnet sizes to stick on scope lenses, and I don't mean the ones with dots in the middle. Or do you make your own? I have used the ones from Specialty archery Products, and I'm not necessarily in love with them. Any thoughts or help appreciated.
Gee, guess no one ever heard of an Optometrist, they do ground and make lens for glasses, we have em here make our lens, and affordable they way I likes em.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Unclegus! I've actually used the hole reinforcement stickers that you put on papers for 3-ring binders! The hole is the right size and it worked great for me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts