Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a small diameter classic scope LC with a 4x lens
This sight has been used for two months and includes the lens retainer and 4x lens and a green .019" up pin, with one large yellow/green bubble. This is a right handed model that can be turned to be left handed. The fiber is unbroken and ready to shoot.
Also I have 1 Bernie's lightweight lite hawk 30 inch long bar. Comes with a silver quick disconnect and Bernie's very own vibration reduction system. Brand new. Bought it for a son and never even set these bars up.
This long bar comes with 1 8" side bar and 1 10" sidebar. These are the exact same thing, only one has a vibration dampener on the end.
I have two v bar attachments. One is a two bar setup with very little adjustability. One is a one v bar setup with complete adjustability. Both capable of making a great setup. Get ahold of me at anytime and I can let you know anything you want. Reply to this post. I am very rarely available to call.
Shoot me a price and we WILL negotiate. No low balls though
1 30" Bernie's lite hawk(including quick disconnect): $120
2 v-bars: $80
1 chrome dual v-bar: $60
1 chrome complete adjustable single v-bar(including quick disconnect): $150
1 classic scope w/ bubble and pin: $90
1 4x lens: $65
All prices include shipping to lower 48 states
Metal

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.