Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my rest set. It is a 2 prong style rest. Well now that it is set I notice a little problem. If I grab the end of rest on the prong side and the end of the rest on the adjustment side and try to move it back and forth to make sure it is tight and that my centershot isn't going to slide any, I get a clicking like sound and a minute amount of movement. Everything is tightened down for sure. I even pushed these color pieces together that rided on each side of the riser while I tightened all down. The amount of movement cannot be read with a tape measure. It can only be felt with the click sound. I would guess the movement is about 1/64" . It is definately less than 1/32" Like I said hardly discernable. It may not even effect the shooting. I have measured the center shot with it pushed both ways and I still get the same reading on my centershot. The rest is a quicktune 800.

Can anyone tell me how to correct this or does anyone know what it is? Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Problem with arrow rest

BUMP!!! Come on guys somebody's got to have experienced this and has an answer or at least is knowledgeable, which I am not, to figure this one out. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts