Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kind of went back and forth this year. I started out with a muddy climber and I liked it but felt I wanted something lighter and faster to set up. Then I went to the hawk helium and sticks. Pretty awesome set up as well but I found myself taking way too long to set up and take down and in the dark a lot of clanging around. I’m hunting public land by the way. Finally got the hawk warbird, not perfect but very quick to set up and take down. Also I added third hand archery straps and bow holder. Wow Jim, simple concepts but I should have bought long ago. A lot more secure and it’s nice not using a pull up rope. Bow always on stand and I just wear my back pack up. I think I’m gonna ditch the seat. Hawk is known for comfortable seats but this one is just ok. Looking at modifying it with the hazmore silent seat and maybe the back rest. Anyone recommend these? Seems they would be faster because the seat now I have to take off to climb up and down and it has noisy buckles. The v bracket you can feel through the seat so a good pad on that is almost a must. Other than that seems like. Good stand.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts