Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky TR-7 25” riser. Natural aluminum color. Used but very good condition. Quietest, most low vibration riser I have ever shot. Sturdy and intuitive limb alignment system. A few minor dings and scratches. About a dozen dots from sharp arrow points on the sight window that I tried to show in a photo. Limb pockets in excellent shape, showing little use. I believe the grip is a Jager 2.0; it has a rubber palm pad. The grip has a hairline crack that I filled from the inside with plumber’s epoxy; now stronger than new. Shibuya Ultima rest included for the asking price. I may regret selling this one; these are now $799 new. $549

500 spine Black Eagle X-impact shafts. Full dozen, uncut, like new condition. Very high quality target shafts, simply too stiff for my setup. To my knowledge, these are the lightest 500 spine shafts in existence. 5.8 gpi, 0.214” diameter, 0.001” straightness, 32 3/8” length, nock groove to end of carbon. The shafts take ACE components. 8 shafts were shot about 10 times each; 6 still have 140 grain points in them. 4 of the shafts are brand new, never had points installed. I can remove all the points or install the full dozen before shipping. $125 for the shafts and orange nocks that came with them; add $10 for a dozen white small groove Beiter In-out nocks. Add $20 for a dozen unbroken 120-140 grain Tophat points. $149 for shafts, both sets of nocks and Tophat points.

24# long Samick Privilege limbs. Like new condition. I am the original owner and used these mainly for form development; very few shots fired. Great limbs for the price; I believe they have been discontinued. $75

2 Fuse Quick Detach Vbars, 1 with box. They also work with stabilizers other than Fuse. Used but very good condition. $35 each or $60 for both.

Jager 2.0 grip for modern Hoyt risers. Gray/white swirl with black rubber palm pad. Excellent condition, I just don’t have a Hoyt bow now. $45.

All prices Paypal and include shipping to lower 48.

Photos to follow…

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.