Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering what you all have found what kind of clover deer like the most..also out of all what is the easiest to get to come up i have just a small woodland foodplot that doesnt get a lot of sun..thanks

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'm doing my first clover plot this year.I'm planting evolved harvest Pro Vide clover with chicory.I would say you're plot will need at least 4-5 hours of sunlight a day to grow good no matter what you plant.I've heard good things about Monster Mix too.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have had very good luck with biologics clover plus. I actually planted it right beside my own blend and there was a noticeable difference that the deer was hitting the biologic blend more.Both had been limed and fertilized the same.Thats the best help I can give you.Hope it helps.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
They love the white ladino clover for spring and summer and the colder months were frost won't kill it you can sew crimson red clover( it likes the cold). You can get any of these at your local co-op. There's nothing like a lush green clover plot to hunt!!!! Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts