Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has had any success with C'mere Deer. My brother and I are going to give it a shot this weekend in Michigan. I will let you know if we are successful. Lets see your C'mere Deer success!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Here in ks......no...its a joke here. Hope it works better up there.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
I have a doctor that sprays tree trunks at his trail camera and he has numbers of pics of bucks licking the trunk repetitively. It's actually kind of funny to watch the tree trunk turn into a lolipop. It's effectiveness may hinge on whether it's used correctly and not contaminated with our funk. It's amazing how someone can spray c'mere deer on their corn wearing flip flops and jean shorts, then complain that it doesn't work......hhmmmmmmm. Like most product it's only as good as the person carrying out the instructions....USUALLY!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
it will work, its just most ppl dont like to put in the time. its just like any attractant, the deer have to find it and you have to keep freshening it up. its not a one time use type thing. if seen deer go crazier over this better then deer cocain and eat stumps, dirt and bark with this stuff

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
had a buddy try it and the ground was bare from activity.

now he also put out a bag of corn and poured acorn rage over it and got 600+ pics in 3 days 5 of them shooter 140+ bucks...

·
Registered
632 Posts
Seemed to spook the deer when I tried it. I tried corn with no c'mere and corn with, and they ate all the plain corn and avoided the with for about a week, then ate it. Maybe if you start early and get them used to it, but why bother? Same with other flavor additives.

Corn or rice bran works great.(where legal)

·
In constant pursuit of...
8,437 Posts

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
works for me EVERY time:darkbeer:

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,364 Posts
Better check the rules, might be considered a bait and if your hunting in the lower penisula, baiting is banned here in Michigan.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
I bought it , checked it two days later....The squirrels
where having a family reunion on top of it ,won't ever buy it again :nono:

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
You guys must be using it wrong.

Have you tried the "Shake & Take"??

I got several 200+ on camera just mauling my C'Mere Deer. Wouldn't ever hunt without it. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
You guys must be using it wrong.

Have you tried the "Shake & Take"??

I got several 200+ on camera just mauling my C'Mere Deer. Wouldn't ever hunt without it. :thumbs_up
Man aint that the truth... Oh I mean... SLIPPY'S BAITING!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
No. save your money.

·
Registered
438 Posts
acorn rage works. its just expensive. i put out 4 bags last year at different times and the 5.5 pound bag was gone in one night

1 - 20 of 55 Posts