Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys think cmere deer works? I used it last year in Texas and it seemed to work good but I was wondering if there another deer attactant that works better, Or should I just stay with Cmere deer?

Thanks,
GB

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
I like the Buck Jam. Unfortunately they don't have corn field in a can yet :(

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
I've never tried it but the reason is the people I talk to say it didnt work for them either.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
No.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Buck cane works well

·
Registered
14 Posts
I put liquid cmer deer out with a trail cam no deer,but i know for a fact that squirls love it,i was sitting in my stand and had a squirl come down the tree that had cmere deer on it and hang upsidedown and was licking the tree while i took pictures and video on my phone

·
Registered
21 Posts
We use Black Magic. Before we used it, we would get around 100 pictures/week on the trail cam with a 1 minute delay between pics. Now we get close to 500 pictures/week with Black Magic on the ground with the same 1 minute delay. We have an 8 pt. buck visiting the site every day. We had 5 doe on the site eating the magic at the same time. We have pics of doe laying down in the stuff, pics of does fighting other does to keep them from getting to it, pics of the buck eating it and 6 doe watching. For our area, the Black Magic is working good.

Terry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts