Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I would like to know how I can locate a good archery coach on the east coast, specifically NJ or NY? Any suggestions?

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
wb323 said:
Hello everyone. I would like to know how I can locate a good archery coach on the east coast, specifically NJ or NY? Any suggestions?

Len Cardinale in NJ is a legend

ProLine archery near NYC has two USAT members as owners

Rick Tollis has a shop somewhere in NY-he was a world team member.

Jerry Plypchuck of Bloomfield NJ is a former National Target champion and hosts the USAT gold cup

all of those people could hook you up with top level coaching I suspect

you can go to www.usarchery.org and look for coaches. there are more than a few level 3 and 4 coaches in both states as well

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim C,

thanks for the info...I have been trying to find some contact information for Len Cardinale, but cannot seem to locate anything...do have any idea if he's listed anywhere with some contact information? Thanks again.

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
wb323 said:
Jim C,

thanks for the info...I have been trying to find some contact information for Len Cardinale, but cannot seem to locate anything...do have any idea if he's listed anywhere with some contact information? Thanks again.

He was part of the team that ran the first NFAA masters coaching clinic in Dayton in 98. I will see if I can find something-he may have retired. maybe someone out there knows. Cindy B is very active in NJ and I saw her down at JOAD nationals-I believe she is a level 4 coach

·
Registered
267 Posts
Cindy is a level 4 coach and lives in eastern Pennsylvania. You will find many east coast coaches listed on the NAA web site. In Reading (PA) we have 2 level 4s and one level 5.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts