Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just told me that a cab from the airport to the hotel will cost about $50 to the host hotel.
If anyone else is landing around 11:am to 11:30am tomorrow and want to ride/ share with us. let me know.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you check if there is a shuttle?
Yes, looks like the only shuttle is from the Marriott to the OTC.

Did you mean check with the Marriott?
Good Idea.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, we're on our own to get to the Hotel from airport.
Hotel said no shuttles.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm flying into Denver with another coach. (There is a free OTC shuttle from the Colorado Springs airport to the OTC, but not from Denver; that's where the $50 shuttle comes in). The other coach is staying offsite (not sure if at the Marriott) and renting a car to get back and forth, and down from Denver, for ~$20/day. We'll be getting into Denver at 2:30pm, if anyone wants to squeeze into a sedan with us, and we'll probably head straight to the OTC for registration and dinner at 4:30.

XForce Girl, I'll PM you with his hotel info when I have it; maybe you can carpool!

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys thanks for all the info.

I actually decided to just rent a car. I was able to get one from Budget for $65 for all three days.
If anyone is arriving around 11:30 to 12 ish, let me know and we'll try to squeeze you into my rental.

·
jakeeib
1,406 Posts
Yeah cab was 45.25 to the Marriot and the hotel does not have a shuttle service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
jakeeib
1,406 Posts
Hey guys thanks for all the info.

I actually decided to just rent a car. I was able to get one from Budget for $65 for all three days.
If anyone is arriving around 11:30 to 12 ish, let me know and we'll try to squeeze you into my rental.
Did you check the hotels parking fees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I'm flying into Denver with another coach. (There is a free OTC shuttle from the Colorado Springs airport to the OTC, but not from Denver; that's where the $50 shuttle comes in). The other coach is staying offsite (not sure if at the Marriott) and renting a car to get back and forth, and down from Denver, for ~$20/day. We'll be getting into Denver at 2:30pm, if anyone wants to squeeze into a sedan with us, and we'll probably head straight to the OTC for registration and dinner at 4:30.

XForce Girl, I'll PM you with his hotel info when I have it; maybe you can carpool!
My plane gets in at 3:15. If you're still at the airport, I'll go for that squeeze offer to the OTC. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts