Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my brother shooting today and he brought along his Ipad with an app called Coach's Eye that he had downloaded for coaching Track. Well it works great for archery too. I put a half turn into each of my limb bolts to increase draw weight. Somehow I screwed it up. My first shot made a noise that I recognized as my QAD dropaway hitting the fletching of the arrow. Turned out that the the string tied to my cables had slid up a bit. That was cool to see. What was even cooler was that it showed how out of time the cams were. It allows you to move your video one frame at a time, zoom in, draw, narrate, and share with others. After seeing thois app at work, I promptly bought it for my android phone. I am including a link to a video that I made to share with a friend at the local pro-shop. I do not work for the app company I just wanted to share it wth others.
http://www.coachseye.com/8o9R

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.