Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17,864 Posts
I used to drink cappucino but I had to switch to something weaker.
My cappucino maker has lasted for almost 20 years so it was a lot better of a buy than a coffee maker.

What I drink now is Folgers instant. I just don't care any more, I only drink it to help ward off migraines.

·
Registered
537 Posts
If you want stronger (and much fresher, bolder taste). Go for any whole bean bag that you grind yourself. Go to your local grocery store and read the descriptions and they will tell you which ones are eye:eek: openers. It is an extra step to grind the beans but you will feel and taste the difference. Keep the beans in the freezer for storage.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Usually the free stuff here at work, not sure what it is but it is OK.

·
Registered
159 Posts
NH Guy said:
If you want stronger (and much fresher, bolder taste). Go for any whole bean bag that you grind yourself. Go to your local grocery store and read the descriptions and they will tell you which ones are eye:eek: openers. It is an extra step to grind the beans but you will feel and taste the difference. Keep the beans in the freezer for storage.
But for longterm storage, you can't beat vacum storage.
I drink whatever fresh ground flavored coffee I have on hand, and will often mix flavors for more choices at home. On my way to work I pick up something equally good.

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
Don't like foldgers, prefer maxwell house w/powder creamer, non dairy. Just bought a can of the expensive stuff from Great Value/Walmart. The old lady and me drink Tim Horton's at home when I'm not putting the slam on a a box of Miller Lite. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
33,384 Posts
if you like stronger go to whole bean course grind it fresh perked takes a little longer but much better cup of coffee

·
Registered
11,796 Posts
Just about any coffee that is fully caffeinated. Keep the decaf away... :pukey:

Eight O'Clock coffee is pretty good
Whole Bean Kona Coffee is outstanding, but pricey
Tim Hortons is alright, especially very hot and very fresh
Gevalia is perhaps the best, pre-ground alternative, and they do sell whole bean also.

Dunkin' Donuts, all good
I used to absolutely love Perkins Coffee, but they went down the tubes when Denny's bought most of that chain...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
It's hard to beat the Dunkin Doughnut coffee!!!!

At home, I've just been making the plain jane Maxwell House Rich Blend in our Mr. Coffee. I bought one of the big azz cans from Walmart earlier this month.

I fill up a 52oz travel mug (Bubba Keg) for the road trip to work / hunt / run errands / sit around the house each morning.

It takes 8 packs of the Walmart version of Equal and a little fat free creamer for one of the 52 oz bubba kegs. I seldom finish it....but it really gets me up and moving for the day!!!!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I buy the Kirkland House Blend from Costco. It's blended and packaged by Starbucks. There are better coffees (like Starbucks' Yukon Blend) but for price and taste, the Kirkland House Blend is pretty darned good.

·
Registered
890 Posts
zydeco said:
Community Dark Roast - it has been the "standard" coffee in south Louisiana for a few decades.
Made in Baton Rouge. Since I am fortunate enough to still live in the Gret Stet, we have Community Hotel Blend delivered to our office.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anything that looks like it might float finish nails is ok in my book. BTW, Decaf coffee is like washing your feet with your socks on. Whats the point?

·
Registered
46,224 Posts
I enjoy the Gevalia line of coffee, we get the traditional roast although the breakfast blend is good as well. (it's mail order coffee, I think it is the best, but on the occasion that we run out of the Gevalia I'll buy the maxwell house brand at the supermarket.)

·
Registered
96 Posts
starbucks

i love the starbucks, breakfast blend is somewhat strong, but the sumatra or the french roast will make things go stiff you dont want to:wink:

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
coffee

White Castle Black!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts