Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you folks tell me if distances will be in yardage,or meters?
Thanks, Jerry

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I can!

Hey Jerry it's both! 40,50,60 meters = 43 yards 24" 54 yards 27" and 65 yards 19" some where in that neighbor hood!:p See ya there! Ken

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mister Robie............Hope to meet up with you folks again.
It was a pleasure to meet you last time down there.
Well,...........I've got a lot of work to do before then.
Best to you and Sally down there. You two are both looking good with you're solid display of shooting.
Jerry

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Use google and find Michigan Archers Association.Then go to tournaments.
I went to the last state shoot down there and had a blast meeting the likes of some of the best shooters anywhere...........including the man Dave Barnsdale and also the only guy to tie a perfect score at outdoor nats. with Terry Ragsdale.(Joe Kapp).
Maybe I'll have my stuff together buy then for a good showing,
but I'll be happy just to attend along with numerous other AT people.
Jerry

·
Registered
342 Posts
Dates

The dates are August 23-24. We welcome any guest shooters. We will also be shooting a Pro-AM approximately an hour after shooting is completed on Saturday. We have a handicap system based on your score from Saturday morning that has been working out great. Everybody seems to have a great time at our tournamets and Pro-Ams, so come out and bring a friend.:D

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Shoot info

If any one would like to attend this tournament next weekend in Coldwater,Mi just send me an E-mail at [email protected] or you can find more info at http://www.michiganarchers.org
Start time is 10 am Sat the 23 of August. The target is bigger than the broadside of barn so everyone can hit it! :D
Sally and I just got back from shooting Wisconsin's NAA Metric 900 round (The Same round next weekend only 6 min/ 6 arrows) over in Ashland, wi. That's our warm up for the Mi. shoot. we had a blast shooting with the "Cheese Heads" :D
Ken Robie
V.P. Michigan Archery Assoc.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Ok Ken!

Ken I'll read it when I get home tonight after stumbling around in the hot bear swamp!:( Ken:D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey
Shot some practice last night and Rumble in gunning for ya! Keep a sharp eye this week-end!!
See ya Friday night around the campfire!
Greg

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Which Ken?

Hey which Ken is ole Steve Rumblin bumblin stumblin for anyway??? :p Ken

·
Registered
192 Posts
You Ken! Says you have a target on your back and you are giving him a challenge due to how well you are doing outdoors this year. Must be all that good coaching from Sally!
G

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
It's gotta be the.....

Hope he is shootin a Martin!:p Ken

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Not sure who Rumble is, but he should be setting his sights higher, like maybe trying to beat Mrs. I Bow 2. Sorry Ken, but held my tongue long enough. I noticed you did not mention even once how she spanked your butt again (figuratively speaking, what you two do in the confines of your own house is your own business :D, lol!) while shooting the 900 in Cheeseland this past weekend. In fact, I believe she had the 3rd highest score overall just a few close points behind a couple of Cheesehead Pros that were there.

Now I wonder why that wasn't mentioned earlier when you were talking about the shoot in Cheeseland, lol :p !

Couldn't resist! FYI, pleasure seeing you two again. Glad you could make it over to my neck of the woods. Good luck in Coldwater.

>>---------->

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Yeah but!

Hey now I had a higher first end than she did so there!:p
Besides there are some advantages in letting her come first!:D Ken

1 - 20 of 27 Posts