Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any college students up here are not able to have a website for their club, or would like an additional dedicated page of their club information on a backup site, I can add their information to a sub-page off of the collegiate information page on the TSAA Website - I've upgraded the page and changed the URL so that it is a main page listed in the border index of the website.

All you have to do is let me know what information you want posted. Photos are welcome. There is no charge for this - the goal is to promote collegiate archery. Who knows - you post some information about yourself as a student of say, Big U, (subtle tribute to Neil Stephenson :D) and find out there are THREE other students at Big U that are archers that you did not know.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Example to look at?

Ron,

1. Is there an example of a personal subpage page and photos for one of the college archery clubs?

2. Is there going to be a general collegiate page on the TSAA site with upcoming tournaments, training, etc?

3. I think your modification of your signature with a link is brilliant. It says what you want and folks can choose to view it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.