Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen a few bows on tv recently with colored peep sight tubing (a lady had a pink one and a guy had neon green) Now ive searched all over the internet and all I can turn up is the plain jane regular ol black tubing. Anyone know where I can find the colored stuff at?

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
What on earth do you want a tube for?:noidea:

If you need a tube with today's strings....it's time to get a new string maker :wink:

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
What on earth do you want a tube for?:noidea:

If you need a tube with today's strings....it's time to get a new string maker :wink:

Bling D...all about Bling:wink:

I had a rhinestone one but it cut my string so I went with cubit zirconium instead:pimp2:

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Bling D...all about Bling:wink:

I had a rhinestone one but it cut my string so I went with cubit zirconium instead:pimp2:
That's why they make string material in more then black :wink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use it as a peep aligner, I have a vapor trail string and on odd occasions it'll twist my peep around just a little bit so my string is obstructing my view and that little tube assures that never happens when I draw on a deer. Its really only happened a couple of times but id still rather be safe then sorry....

·
Registered
862 Posts
You can also get surgical tubing in a ton of different colors. Its just like peep alignment tubing, but much higher quality.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
i bought my wife a pink one the other day i forget the brand but it is a popular brand.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
ye olde archery has the tubing
it took a moment but RAD is the company that makes them in many diff colors just look it up on yahoo there were several other places that had em

1 - 12 of 12 Posts