Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be visiting my girl friends in Columbus for a few days next week, staying near 270 and Cleveland Avenue.

Is there any place nearby to shoot? A store, range, anything? I'm a new archer and I've been working hard to gain strength shooting my new bow and am worried 4 or 5 days off will slow down the gains I have made. So far on my best day I can only shoot 30 arows. So I don't want to drive too far to do that and I also don't want to offend my friends by taking off for very long.

Thanks for any advise you can give me.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have u already gone?
I'm heading out in about 3 hours. If you have any ideas other then maybe Gander Mountain, would you post it. I will be bringing my computer along and I'm sure I will be checking messages.

All my friends have heard about is my new found hobby and they would like to see me shoot.... Maybe I can get them interested in Archery too?

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
I'm heading out in about 3 hours. If you have any ideas other then maybe Gander Mountain, would you post it. I will be bringing my computer along and I'm sure I will be checking messages.

All my friends have heard about is my new found hobby and they would like to see me shoot.... Maybe I can get them interested in Archery too?

I know what u mean, we just took our rigs to IL for my mom to see us shoot.

PM ing u some links.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts