Archery Talk Forum banner

Combo front/side mount with 10° down

322 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  kballer1
Is there a company that makes a mount where you can run the front and side rod from the front stab bushing, but that also has a 10° down front mount?

Bow I'm shooting wants the side rod mounted high, but I don't like seeing the tip of my front stabilizer in my sight picture. All the ones I've found (dead center, AAE, etc) only seem to offer straight disconnects for the front bar. Anyone out there make the combo mount with a 10° down?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
HOYT, Easton, Shrewd, Dead Center, Doinker, AAE, Shibuya, Beiter & Leupold ProGuide HD 10X42.
1,849 Posts
· Dead Center makes quick disconnects for the front/rear bar making the straight and angled droop.
· Dead Center makes a "Switch FQD Kit" for 0°, 5°, 10° and 15° angles.
· AAE also makes a front stab quick disconnect at 10° angle...
· Actually every popular known stab company makes the choice of having the capabilities of angling the front stab (or back) at different angles.
· Look in the Lancaster Archery Supply catalog under "Stabilizers" for a big selection of what you're looking for......Most are capable of working with different brands of stabilizers and mount/brackets, (mix & match)...(jmo)

· Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
· Dead Center makes quick disconnects for the front/rear bar making the straight and angled droop.
· Dead Center makes a "Switch FQD Kit" for 0°, 5°, 10° and 15° angles.
· AAE also makes a front stab quick disconnect at 10° angle...
· Actually every popular known stab company makes the choice of having the capabilities of angling the front stab (or back) at different angles.
· Look in the Lancaster Archery Supply catalog under "Stabilizers" for a big selection of what you're looking for......Most are capable of working with different brands of stabilizers and mount/brackets, (mix & match)...(jmo)
I wasn't looking for just the front disconnect, I needed one that included a mount for a side rod that is ran off the front. Thank you though.

· Registered
23,010 Posts
BeeStinger has one that's what I am using!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts