Archery Talk Forum banner

come on!

678 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Fidel Castro
no one else has answered to my other thread, maybe this time. it is an easy question. what can it do to the bow if u hold it by the limb for about 10 minutes carrying it?
thanks for any help
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and what if you pick it up by the limbs? can it nock it out of tune?

· Registered
158 Posts
Oh my God!!!....DON"T do it....the limb will explode, possibly killing you and anyone within 100 miles. It will also increase the Earth's chances of being hit by a giant asteroid....LOL :D

Seriously, you can't POSSIBLY do any damage to that limb by carrying the bow with it. Think about what that limb goes through on each shot. Even if you were Hulk Hogan, you couldn't impart the kind of stress on that limb that would damage it.

I actually prefer carrying my bow on my shoulder by the bottom limb when I am tired. Wait a minute....maybe THAT"S why I miss sometimes...LOL :)

· Registered
4 Posts
WarrenDean said:
Oh my God!!!....DON"T do it....the limb will explode, possibly killing you and anyone within 100 miles. It will also increase the Earth's chances of being hit by a giant asteroid....LOL :D

Seriously, you can't POSSIBLY do any damage to that limb by carrying the bow with it. Think about what that limb goes through on each shot. Even if you were Hulk Hogan, you couldn't impart the kind of stress on that limb that would damage it.

I actually prefer carrying my bow on my shoulder by the bottom limb when I am tired. Wait a minute....maybe THAT"S why I miss sometimes...LOL :)
Hey WarrenDean You got to think and the level of a 13yr Old?

You won't harm the limbs just make sure you clean the mud off of them after your done so mommy don't have too:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

· X's R Us
3,458 Posts
Archery1 make just one topic with all your questions. Bump it when it gets off the page. Instead of making multiple topics. Call it my noob questions or something like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.