Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a comfort zone climbing treestand. I think its called the stealth climber and you can get them from dicks. Do you no if they have a website. Becuase I really need to contact them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Comfort Zone

I Have one and the website on the instructions is www.bigdogtreestands.com the only link I could get to work on the website was contact us and that link had names and phone numbers listed and instructions and you can see the models there
Doug Smith
(309) 387-2286
(309) 645-3357
[email protected]

Terry Royer
(309) 387-2286
(309) 645-3355
[email protected]

Eric Presley
(309) 219-1561
[email protected]

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey this company does not make climbing treestands. Do you no of any others that they sell at dicks besides summit b/c I no it isnt a summit for sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Stealth Ascent

Mossy Oak Stealth Ascent is the only Climber that I saw at Dick's (that is not Sumit) and they show this as being made by Comfort Zone. I went to Comfort Zones websight and they did not show any Climbers. they may have just started making them and do not have them on the websight yet. but try this link and see if it looks like the stand you have

http://www.shoplocal.com/default.as...=63292975944564318776715976&EntryPageOption=0

·
Registered
5 Posts
i bought one last year at the end of season and have used it a few times at the end of season . It is called comfort zone and although being a tad heavy it is comfortable and steady.

·
Registered
17,106 Posts
bought one this year set it up and I like it, great price compared to other climbing stands out there.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
boone43 said:
Hey this company does not make climbing treestands. Do you no of any others that they sell at dicks besides summit b/c I no it isnt a summit for sure.
I bet you're thinking of HUNTERS VIEW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts