Archery Talk Forum banner

comfortable climber/backpack straps

1216 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Brett K
I posted this in the Treestand section as well but I am not sure people go there much and I want to order soon. I am looking at the Lone Wolf Wolfpack treestand carrier as a different means of carrying my Summitt Viper. I do like that it has storage and it looks really comfortable. I am going to have a long hike and some pretty good climbs with it. Does anyone have any thoughts, or better yet, something cheaper?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· wannabtradguy
15,328 Posts
I just used the ones that came with my stand. There ar esome people that cant use 4 wheelers that carry their stands a long ways. I wanna say it wasnt lone wolf straps but something else. they were padded I think. check with cabelas and bass pro. I bet they will have something.

· Registered
6,069 Posts
I have heard of people using the MOLLE system that our GIs use for their packs. If I remember, ebay has some for reasonable prices.

I havent used one, yet, as I try to use my climber in closer stand positions, so I just use the uncomfortable straps that came with it.

· Registered
4,097 Posts
$35 for the ALICE frame at the military surplus. I like it better than the MOLLE system. Secured it to my LW hand climber with 175# breaking strength zip ties.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.