Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I had surgery on my gallbladder a couple of weeks ago, I've come to the realization that I am going to have to use a crossbow instead of a compund bow this year.

Not that I was against crossbows, as I killed two deer with mine last year. But I missed a compound and sold my Horton to buy another. Now I need a crossbow, and don't have one.

So I have a brand new Horton Explorer HD 150 on the way, and I am looking forward to getting it out in the deer woods. I had the same basic model last year, this is just the updated one.

Will you guys take me back in to the fold??? :cry: :wink:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Why not , I run into having back surg, and some on the shoulder . now I have to use a crossbow , but I still hunt .
I used a compound up till two years ago and loved it , but have you ever had an eight point standing broud side ten yards and not able to pull back your bow . 40 pd, I did and right then and there I change my mine about crossbows , Went to see the doc . and got my permit .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
174 Posts
no he's a crossgun hunter:eek:

I got me an exaclibur phoenix last week decided I wanted a low tech item. I might even go low tech on regular bow if i could just find out how to mount a whisker biscuite and red dot scope on a recurve.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts