Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first got my commander I was very impressed with how quiet it was. Well I was out shooting and started to notice a twang sound. Checked the limbs no cracks or delamination. I adjusted my string stop a couple times (how much space should there be between it and the string anyway)
Long story short I started to check the screws and the ones that support mid arm were a bit loose. I tightened them up. I have not sdhot it yet but wondered if they should be a bit loose. Any ideas?

·
Registered
59 Posts
When I first got my commander I was very impressed with how quiet it was. Well I was out shooting and started to notice a twang sound. Checked the limbs no cracks or delamination. I adjusted my string stop a couple times (how much space should there be between it and the string anyway)
Long story short I started to check the screws and the ones that support mid arm were a bit loose. I tightened them up. I have not sdhot it yet but wondered if they should be a bit loose. Any ideas?
What year Commander do you have? The plastic spacers between cam and limb can make noise too if they are loose...

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I think they are set in inch pounds but Im not sure exactly how much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts