Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like comments from anyone who has a Black Hole target or has shot one and how they hold up. We are having a 3-D and need some practice targets but can't spend alot right now for someting like some Blocks. Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Black hole

I do not recommend this target. I bought one and within 50 shots I was burrying my fletching and ruining it. Granted I am shooting 328 fps, but still it is now useless because I won't shoot arrows into it again because if I do I will have to refletch. Save your money and buy a Block.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Black hole = junk

We took one to the hunt camp last year, to keep sharp for that 1 shot, we had 5 hunters in camp and i shot at least 10 arrows a day the other guys did not shoot much. It was not worth a thing by the end of the week. I can not recomend it for anything GARY COFFEY

·
Registered
40 Posts
i have been using mine for about six months now and love it, it still stops the arrow, shooting 286 f.p.s.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i am very dissapointed in it.ive had it for about two months,my brother my nephew and i only shoot on sundays and it is pretty well shot already.but in theire defense we are all pretty good shots aiming at the same spot over and over again.

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Mine is in pretty good shape but I dont shoot bh's into it either. I got it real cheap so it was worth it !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts