Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new PSE X-force SS and need a new compact case for it. Any suggestions?

·
Banned
38 Posts
How much do you want to spend? My wife's Trykon Sport fits perfectly in the Plano Compact, and it's only like $25.... your SS should be about the same size, so it'll fit nicely.

The next option is the Dosko 44 (I believe that is the model)... tall enough to case your bow with the quiver attached.

You can also spend $200 on a hard-sided SKB if you want :wink:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a SKB for my mathews Q2 but it is just too big for my new x-force ss and I don't need to break the bank for a new hard case either. Just looking for something that is good quality and is going to protect my new x-force ss.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
plano outdoor products protector series has a compact hard case model 1110-00. I think they retail around $40, got mine for $10 on ebay. planomolding.com

·
Banned
38 Posts
plano outdoor products protector series has a compact hard case model 1110-00. I think they retail around $40, got mine for $10 on ebay. planomolding.com
Yup, this is the one my wife has. Nice case.

I'm getting the BowMax XT for my DXT... another good choice for short ATA bows, plus it has an accessory box.... about $50 for one of these.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Yep, that´s a good one.
Went several times to Africa with a plano case. :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the suggestions on a compact bow case. Just picked up the Plano Protector Compact Bow Case from BP during lunch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts