Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK- we have just finished up our bow test (it will be out in several wks) and are now on to another round of testing on another popular area which will take several months. WHAT else would you like to see us review??????????????????????????????????????

By the way post some thoughts in the discussion forum in Archery Tech Evals

·
7,984 Posts
Thanks guys, great job!
I was thinking an Evaluation of arrows might be cool. Actual spine, straightness, etc compared to advertised specs. Also durability,etc....Just a thought.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
string material

actually we have done much research on string material- but not in numberous application. We havent let that info loose yet on AT but- that would be an interesting study. There is some new string material yet to be utilized on bows and I have been waiting to compartively test it. Great suggestion

Jon

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Been lots of threads about arrows.

Arrow penetration:

Very light and fast arrow

Very heavy arrow

Holding every thing else constant.

Will be tough to fully control..

·
Registered
265 Posts
Maybe on different string silencers and their effectiveness.

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
The best cab er' I mean bow sling ( carry'er) (I already know that answer).:wink:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
fasst said:
Thanks guys, great job!
I was thinking an Evaluation of arrows might be cool. Actual spine, straightness, etc compared to advertised specs. Also durability,etc....Just a thought.
I agree on arrow testing, possibly how differences in the grains of arrows actually effects their flight. I would also be interested in seeing how different arrows hold up to blunt impact like hitting solid wood (a tree). To me it would also be interesting to know the quietness of different arrow flights and how the different fletchings/vanes affect the noise the arrow makes going through the air. Just ideas, dont know if anyone else is interested in this stuff?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts