Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i purchased some 100 gr 3dnock busters for my ultralight x-cutters and they are splitting end of my arrows is there a certain way to put them in?

·
Socket Man
23,859 Posts
Never heard of this unless you are hitting something hard, is the target in front of a wall and the arrows are going through the target and hitting it. Secondly I use loctite super glue for my arrows instead of hotmelt. Maybe your glue isn't good enough to hold during impact, I hear that goat tuff insert glue is the best.

·
Placebo Power!
12,050 Posts
Mike,

That is what I shoot in my 2512's out of my Destroyer. I haven't used them in carbon but I've been very happy with them on my aluminums.......enough so that I just ordered some Full Bore nockbusters to fit my new Ht-4.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
ive used them in my CX CXL's with hotmelt glue with no issues...only a couple bent tips from hitting something hard in a 3d target...great points but soo expensive..

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I got some of them for my X Jammer 27 PROs and love them. I used the Bohning CoolFlex hot melt glue to put them in and it worked great.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
I use golf shafting epoxy....desinged to be impact resistant and flexible....works well, haven't had a pullout in over 5 years now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts