Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow archers,
I'm interested in getting a new compound bow soon. I already have a bow in mind(bear cruzer) Here's the deal I'm looking at some of the 2014 and 2015 models seems there is no difference between the two. I have a budget of $500. Question is does bear push a 2014 model with a 2015 model label? If so I would think I could get a better deal with last year's model rather than buying a new 2015 model. I'm wondering if anyone knows or has seen any differences in the 2014-2015 bear cruzer models. Also the year model differences between other bow manufacturers. Or other compound bows suggestions.
Thanks

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
The Cruzr is a 2015 model. Bows are released like cars anymore. The new model year is released a few months before the new year begins. The Cruzr is replacing the Outbreak and it's a big upgrade IMO. I didn't like the Outbreak at all while I think the Cruzr is a pretty great bow for the beginner and for the price. If you need a bow that's super adjustable but not "kid sized" the Cruzr would be a great option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts