Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone no the draw length range on condor ghost? On web sight it says 33" I'm guessing that's max but what the lowest number?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
wow so scratch that one off bfishers wish list . keep us posted, i still don't think the catalog for the 2015's is all that detailed . i wanted to read more info on their new bow components : all the bow descrips basically say the same thing ghost cam or silk cam ,7th gen limbs etc ; no way to click on the different color options and see what the bow looks like different ways. a nice looking layout for the catalog and good looking bows, just not enough specific info for my taste. so you all start buying them and post up what you find out about them after you open the box lol.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will call them tomorrow try to figure it out. I might have to go with the hawk for target bow, I could do ve edition condor but I really am liking that hybrid.

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
I didn't post because I don't know. As said, the website doesn't have much detailed specs on the bows. The Condor is supposedly the replacement for the old Scepter and the Scepter was issued with a 1.5 cam. I don't know just what the details are with the Ghost cam. Are there two different cam sizes to cover the draw length range or different modules. As I said, I don't know. Therefore there was no reason for me to post.

At this point the only way I know to get the info is to call Martin and Coastie can do that for himself. Doing this he would have first hand info instead of me giving only half of what he wants to know. I have to do the same to find out about the Hawk VE.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks bfisher I'm hoping there is 2 different cams because I'm loving the looks of that condor. I will call tomorrow and then post what I learn.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I called martin this morning at 9:00am and left a message by 9:30 josh already called me back that was sweet. Looks like there is 2 cams and he was pretty sure it would go as low as 27" he couldn't tell me for sure because they have none together yet, but either way I'm good because I shoot a true 28"1/2 I'm stoked! He also said that they measure right on that's good going to be a good year!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts